Things to Know
- You do not have to be a member of Eagle Heights Cathedral for your child to be dedicated but you must be a regular church attendee.
- Once your application has been reviewed by the Senior Pastor, you will receive a call to confirm the date of your child's dedication.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the service starts and check in with the attendant at the information desk.
- You may invite family and friends to the dedication service
- Cameras (video, still photo) are allowed, we just ask that you are respectful to the Pastor, the platform area, as well as the other parents and children.
- Please note: If the parents are not legally married and living together, the Pastor reserves the right to refuse to dedicate your child(ren). A follow-up call by a Pastoral staff member will be made. We believe that it is only in obedience to God's Word that the dedication of children can truly be blessed. (1 Corinthians 7:7-9; Proverbs 18:22; Genesis 2:18-25)
- If you have any further questions please email the church office or call 781.284.0670